“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live a life which he imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
~Henry David Thoreau
Our values shape our dreams, and our dreams often reveal our true values. Together, your dreams and values shape your life and legacy. How are you coming along on writing in a journal or discussing our Value of the Day with a growth partner?
- How are the values of Restoration, Courage and Authenticity playing out in your life and work these days?
- How would your life be different if these values and others more clearly guided your actions?
- Or if your actions and behaviors exemplified these values more clearly and often? …to the point that other people began to use these values as descriptors of you?
Will continue to share a Value of the Day each day through Twitter; if you do not have a Twitter account you may sign up here.
Imagine yourself moving confidently in the direction of a more value-driven life.
- What will be the values that shape your life?
- What will be the values exemplified in your daily living?
- How are your dreams and values moving you closer to The Intersection of Purpose and Now?