Three simple rules shape my work as a business coach:
- I must have permission to coach you. “Is it OK if…(I ask you a question)?”
- I NEVER tell anyone anything. I help them discover for themselves.
- Therefore, I ask questions. Big ones.
The major questions begin with:
- “How is what you are doing now working for you?”
- “How do you know?”
- “What would you like to happen?”
The real kickers are:
- “What do you want?”
- “What is important?”
- “What might keep you from making that happen?”
- “What are you going to do about it?”
The better I get at my “Three Rules”, the better my business does, the more my clients and I arrive at The Intersection of Purpose & Now.
What shapes how you do business? I would like to hear from you.