I cannot speak for other coaches, but I can share what you should expect from me. In fact, over the next three posts I will share 12 things to expect from me as your coach.
- I enjoy my clients; they are all growing, successful and willing, and I am assisting them to further their personal and professional lives, as well as their businesses. Expect for both of us to enjoy our relationship. You won’t be my client because you need me; you want me in your life to support you in getting from where you are to where you want to be.
- Expect a process which will help you to develop the skills, attitudes, habits, goals and purpose that can propel you, your career and your business to higher levels of achievement.
- If you are hiring me, then you are probably ready to do and be your best. If you are not doing your best, I will request that you do.
- I prefer NEVER to “tell” anyone anything. I help you discover for yourself. With your permission, I will ask you many questions and sometimes make direct requests that help you become more focused than you have ever been before.
- As a result of our coaching relationship expect to become one who turns dreams into goal-directed action, while others wait to follow.
Next time, look for more of what to expect from me as your coach, or call me today for a free initial coaching session at toll-free (877) 962-0500.