Last time, I listed five things to expect from me as your coach and here I list five more.
- You will learn a process for crystallizing, planning and achieving personal and business goals, inspiring you to act from a stronger sense of purpose.
- You will develop an Action Plan for your goals and develop the skills needed to follow your plan to completion.
- If I have a sense about something and I believe you are open to it, I will share with you what I am feeling and make specific suggestions on how to deal with the situation. If I am not sure, I will say so. Always use the best of what I say and use your own judgment.
- I will provide fieldwork based on what I sense is needed, where I believe gremlins need to be cleaned up, steps on goals that need to be taken and things that need to be done to take care of yourself. I will also work with you in developing fieldwork appropriate for you at the time. I often request that my clients come up with their own fieldwork.
- When I hear a funny tone in your voice, or hear you say something that I just cannot understand or seems off, I will question you about it. Often, it is these small moments that offer the chance to resolve something, move through something or remove something that is standing in your way.
Next time, I will conclude the list of expectations that I share with any new client.