OK, so maybe you would never really ask this question about yourself, let alone your team or your organization. I believe you could say it though, with all honesty. I believe most people, individually and in groups, are just fine the way they are. A few, however, want something more. They want to achieve more, do more, have more; they want to become more.
Of these few, research shows that fewer yet – less than FIVE PERCENT of all people – are willing to pursue the difficult journey of tapping into their hidden potential to achieve even greater fulfillment, even greater success (completely self-defined), even greater applications of the untapped potential they have to add value to the world around them.
These special few do the difficult things that less fulfilled people won’t do. These special few are seeking the The Intersection of Purpose & Now.
AWAKEN TO POSSIBILITY
Sooner or later you may find yourself awake at night wondering. “What else is possible?”
Better yet, you find yourself fully awake during the day, more awake than you have ever felt in your lifetime. You are wondering… and something just clicks:
- Maybe it was something you read, saw or heard.
- Maybe it was a missed opportunity.
- Maybe it was a difficult activity you faced with dread, yet from which now you feel the joy of accomplishment.
- Maybe it was an obstacle you could not overcome, a reprimand from a superior or a doubt expressed by someone important to you.
- Maybe it was the action, or inaction, of another that inspired you.
- Maybe you realized that circumstance has controlled you for too long.
- Maybe you just realized how much of your future you have ahead of you.
Now you are fully awake and intent on an IDEA, and think, “How can I turn my ‘maybes’ into goals that I will achieve?”
Whatever the catalyst, you realize more clearly than ever that you (or your team, your business unit, your entire organization)…You realize that you are capable far beyond current achievements. You realize you have so much more potential to do more, to have more, to become more than you already are. But how?
is the opportunity of a lifetime.
I don’t want you to miss it.
You are a person with dreams, but it takes great Courage to become a leader with vision. Your Courage becomes a reflection of a growing desire to become the kind of person you want to become, to have the kind of life you deserve, and to be the successful leader you were meant to be.
We all need help in this journey. I would love to help you arrive at Your Intersection of Purpose & Now.