- Passion – Happy successful people love to work, they love to play, and they know the difference. They love what they do and they do what they love.
- Goals – Happy, successful people have a vision for a happy life, with predetermined goals and well-defined action steps, and they consistently do what is necessary to achieve them.
- Discipline – Happy, successful people have mastered the art of managing their time and their lives. Once they know what they value most, choices become easy.
- Positive Attitudes – Happy, successful people expect to be successful! They feel sorrow only in relation to joy, failure only in relation to trying again. They have positive expectations that shape what they think, how they communicate, what they do and what they achieve. They believe and love deeply, which transcends their physical circumstance.
- Service – Happy, successful people find joy and purpose in serving others. As author John Piper writes, “Love is the overflow of joy in God that gladly meets the needs of others.” Purpose can ultimately be understood and expressed only through service to others.
- Follow Intersection of Purpose and Now on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets