Now is an excellent time to reflect on your past accomplishments and begin planning for your next big year! Here are some questions to get your planning started:
- What were your two or three most significant accomplishments, breakthroughs, and/or achievements this year?
- What (if anything) blocked or held you back from achieving more?
- Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently?
- As you look forward to the New Year, what has to happen in your life, both personally and professionally, for you to feel happy with your progress?
- What dangers (challenges, obstacles) do you have now that need to be eliminated;
- What opportunities need to be captured,
- What strengths need to be maximized?
Answer these questions for yourself and feel free to share the answers with me. I am here to strategize with you on how you can get where you want to go!
Image credit: kbuntu / 123RF Stock Photo